Thursday, October 11, 2012

Autumn Ambience Tablescape

Finally, I am fully embracing fall (at least parts of it, tee hee hee)!  I have managed to complete all the fall decorating I am going to do and it feels GOOD. 

While I was playing around with fall goodies I stumbled upon one of the tool caddies I made back in the spring, I blogged and blabbed about it here.  This particular caddy has been hanging around in the garage all summer just waiting for a purpose.  The tablescape that follows was the purpose.

So without further ado, let me share a little Autumn Ambience from my home to yours.


I filled my caddy with fall leaves, mini gourds and pumkins and little indian corn.




 
 This was my first chance to use the Dollar Tree glasses I picked up back in the summer, I just love them :)  They pair up well with the olive green vintage glasses mother picked up for me.  She also snagged us the Fiesta salt and pepper shakers.
 
 
I have had the basketweave plates for at least 10 years and I just keep finding new ways to use them.
 
 
 

Tucked in here and there on the table are little votice candles filled with various beans....love this!  This little votive is a cinnamon roll candle.


I made these napkin rings last fall with bits of fall foliage, twine, mini pumpkins and gourds.

 
 
I think my favorite find for fall has to be the mason jar laterns in beautiful fall colors.  I purchased these back in August at Old Time Pottery.....that place is just the best!
When I purchased them there were literally hundreds of them on the shelves.  I went back a couple of weeks later to buy more......SOLD OUT!  Guess I wasn't the only one that fell for these.
 


 
We have been enjoying this Autumn Ambience table all week....I hope you did too!  Thanks for stopping by. 
 
I am linking up with 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful table with attention to detail. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful details to this lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. Just like all your tablescapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your tool box, and I'm so impressed that you made it yourself. It makes a great centerpiece for your Fall table. What pretty dishes, and I really wish I had seen some of those colored jar candle holders before they sold out. They are so pretty. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful fall table!! You did not miss a single detail!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your table. It's great how you've mixed your Dollar Tree glasses with the better things! I love to mix and match - the high and the low.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the whole thing is just full of autumn loveliness. I just love the colors of fall, and you used them all just perfectly. The centerpiece is just wonderful, too. I have a box like that and have been planning to use it. Still haven't gotten around to it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the Dollar Tree glasses, too! We have a Dollar Tree, but to my knowledge, they haven't had glasses like that at our location. Bummer! The glow of all the candles does give the table a special feel!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage
    “Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I love getting to know my followers and getting feedback on my blog. I mean who likes to talk to themselves right?