Sunday, June 30, 2013

Slackalackin

Yep, this is precisely what I have been doing, slackin.  Slackin on something very important.  A blog must.  I have been slacking on doing something about the end of the road for Google Reader and what my plan of action would be.  I have been reading blogs and playing on Pinterest when I haven't been working in the yard or junking and now I am sweating it.

I just never wanted to deal with it and here we are....in three short hours Reader will go bye bye.  You can still follow me (I think, lol) via email or Bloglovin or Linky follow and I am working on figuring out the whole Google+ deal.

I think I have everything backed up and or switched over to new reader options but,  I am not puter savvy so who knows what tomorrow will bring :)  For now I am gonna trust that I will have some good cyber karma and all will be fine...I hope!


2 comments:

  1. I don't use google reader anyway, and I am surprised at the number of people who do. I have you on my sideboard so I'll continue to link up from there. Plus, you can still just use the dashboard. I didn't put a google reader option on mine, and I guess I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, just followed you on blog lovin too and added it to my own sideboard.
    Let's see how this rolls. I promised myself that I wasn't going to get all freaked out this time.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I love getting to know my followers and getting feedback on my blog. I mean who likes to talk to themselves right?