Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meet Georgette

Our little corner of the south has been all abuzz for the last week or so.  You see, there is a new lady in our lives.  I can understand why she caught Wonder Hubby's eye.  She is sparkly and looking at her just seems to make him happy.

Wonder Hubby and his dad have gotten a new boat and let me just say that the world economy could have collapsed and we would not have known it here!  I had no idea that there could be so much conversation over a boat!  It has been discussed for hours on in and required much input from all of Wonder Hubby's buddies.  I do believe there is less discussion with an arms treaty.

I wanted you all to meet the new lady in our lives because I have a feeling she could very well factor into some of my blog posts (okay, my attitude in some of the posts).  I hope I don't end up like the chick in Brad Paisley's I'm Gonna Miss Her song.

So, without further ado let me introduce you to Georgette the Guppy Getter.

Wonder Hubby and his Dad after their first day with Georgette
I do hope Georgette is the family type.  I know Wonder Hubby is looking forward to lots of quality fishing time with his dad and he is excited to get Mini on the water fishing as well. 

I hope she is a good influence and that the appeal of spending time with her encourages Wonder Hubby to get about the business of checking items off his honey do list! 

I hope Georgette isn't too self centered and high maintenance, requiring tons of time and money to keep her in shape. I hope she understands that Wonder Hubby can't spend ALL his time with her.

So I had a talk with her, and for that matter with him and I think we all can welcome Georgette with open arms if she can be a well behaved family member and not just a pretty lady!  Thanks for stopping in.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, GGG is a sparkly thing. I see many fun family moments spent with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The seductress is quite the vamp in her flashy red dress. I think you are in for some competition for affection!

    In truth, she's a real beauty. I actually love a ride in a boat. Believe it or not, that ONE fear I don't have. I hope she brings many hours of leisure, at least for SOMEONE in the family.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I love getting to know my followers and getting feedback on my blog. I mean who likes to talk to themselves right?