Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Post!

Well, it is finally here....my very first post!  I have been drawn to blogs for several years, toying with the idea of my own for about a year and taking those very weird random photos (i.e. a sliced tomato!) for several months.  I  can't seem to get through a day without seeing something or doing something that I think "that would be a great blog post", yet here I am and I am stumped on how to start!  Be warned that this blog will be a direct reflection of my mood of the day (err...moment) and could go any direction.  Having said all that and mentioning the sliced tomato pic I guess I will start with TOMATOES!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Shanee! Welcome to blogland. I really look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I love getting to know my followers and getting feedback on my blog. I mean who likes to talk to themselves right?